Deep Space Geographical Information System
Humankind is increasingly venturing into space with the International Space Station (ISS) being the first permanently manned outpost. Private enterprises are rushing to provide transportation capacity into space. There are high-flying ideas of sending humans to other planets of our solar system and mining asteroids for their resources. For all these endeavours a geographical information system (GIS) is essential to map the worlds that are to be explored.
mundialis is your partner in this field providing embedded GIS-functionality on your spacecraft. Imagery taken by onboard cameras can be georeferenced and processed on site and only resulting information will be sent down to earth rather than raw data preserving precious communication band-width.
What you can expect:
- Custom GIS-functionality tailored to the needs of your spacecraft
- Embedded, energy-optimised Deep Space GIS
- Spectral unmixing capabilities for geological prospection of asteroids
- Information extraction based on machine learning
- Proven reliability through peer-reviewed open source software
Contact us today!