Glass fibre route planning – FTTH
In the long term, there is no getting away from glass fibre route planning!
What does mundialis offer here?
- consulting and procurement of geodata in general
- cloud-based geo data processing using our actinia solution
- evaluation and provision of geodata derivatives from OpenStreetMap, openNRW data (and much more)
- In view of the planning process, (e. g.):
- optimal route search on the basis of various input data (surface use, road, ALKIS data etc.)
- determination of exclusion areas for paths, distribution boxes etc. based on rules
- creation of surface data from aerial photos (e. g. for route optimization)
- optimal distribution of the distribution boxes
- visibility analyses for the placement of network distribution boxes (e. g. for monument protection requirements etc.)
Read more: “From aerial photography to route planning” (PDF) – Lecture slides FOSSGIS 2019